Pages

Friday 9 August 2013

E3 2013 MegaTrailer

            For a while now I have been working on making a video montage or mashup or tribute or whatever you want to call it for this year’s E3. I’ve never cut together a video before, so it took me a lot of time and effort to figure it all out and there are some rough spots. There are also some spots I like quite a bit, but then again I am partial to my own work.

            Anyway here it is below. The video features 16 of the biggest games from this year’s E3. The full list is in the video’s description on YouTube.  I hope some of you guys like it, if you do be sure to let me know by posting a comment either here or on YouTube. If people actually watch and enjoy the video I may do more like it in future. Thanks.



P.S. For anyone wondering I was a big G4 fan and I called it “MegaTrailer” because X-Play’s The Year in Games 2011 Mega-Trailer was one of my sources of inspiration for it. I also acknowledge that mine is nowhere near as good.


P.P.S. I didn’t know there was a hyphen in “Mega-Trailer” until I went back to get the link for this post, which is why mine doesn’t have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman: Arkham Knight Critique - Joker Story

The most compelling aspect of the story in “Batman: Arkham Knight” for me was Batman’s ongoing hallucinations of The Joker. I had heard...